Hands-On Classic Course
HANDS-ON CLASSIC COURSES
Classic lashing is the foundation of any lash artist’s career and is the art of applying one eyelash extension per one natural eyelash. In the Classic Course, students will learn fundamental lashing techniques including natural lash isolation, creating optimal bonds, workplace setup, troubleshooting retention issues, styling and more! Our Classic manual has been tested and approved by a team of professional lash artists, so you can be sure you’re getting the most up-to-date and thorough industry training available.
Our two-day hands-on training courses are taught all over North America, and are perfect for students who want an in-depth, practical understanding of eyelash extension application. One of the biggest complaints regarding training in the lash industry is that students leave their classes feeling unprepared to begin lashing clients. With LashPRO Academy’s hands-on training, students are sent theory material in advance to maximize the time students spend on practical lash application. Class sizes are kept small--with a ratio of 1 educator per 8 students--ensuring maximum one-on-one time with an educator and plenty of opportunity to ask questions and perfect lashing techniques.
The first four hands-on Classic training events are pilot courses and will be offered to students at a discounted rate. Students will receive the same products and curriculum as upcoming courses, but will pay less than our regular tuition as a thank you for bearing with us as we iron out any logistical kinks.
- Product and application theory
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Eye health conditions and allergies
- Workspace setup
- Lash artist health
- Preparing your client
- Lash style guide
- Isolating lashes and bond types
- Application process and techniques
- Fill appointments
- Aftercare tips and analyzing shed patterns
- Removal techniques
What you’ll need
- Each student is required to bring one live model (a friend, family member, or any person over the age of 18) to practice their classic lash application on.
- Full course payment is due upon enrollment to secure a spot in class.
- Enrollment for the Classic Course closes 7 days before the course date (enrollment may close earlier if all spots have been filled).
- Each student is required to practice lash artistry according to the laws and standards of their state/province/country. Please ensure you are familiar with your territory’s laws
(Besides LashPRO Academy’s comprehensive curriculum, and industry tips and tricks from our team of highly sought-after educators of course!)
What you’ll get
- 1 Standard Kit
- 1 Classic manual
- Access to online theory (PDF)
- Waivers / client file sheets
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments for the day
- 25% off Accelerator Course
- 10% off one Sugarlash PRO Order
- 10% off all online courses
- Access to student Facebook forum
- Free attendance to 1 certification event ($300 for each additional attendance)
- Document of completion (Note: this is not a certificate. To become LashPRO Certified, students must attend and pass a certification event.)
What is in the kit?
- 1 mannequin head
- 1 mister
- 5 lash trays
- 2 tweezers
- 1 adhesive
- 10 pairs of gel pads
- 1 lash prep oily
- 1 crystal stone
- 1 adhesive film
- 1 bag mascara spoolies
- 1 bag flocked applicators
- 1 lash pure cleanser
- 1 charcoal face mask
Upon completing the course, students will receive a document of certification. If a student wants to become LashPRO Certified, they must attend a certification event, where their lash skill is assessed by a LashPRO Educator.
Our Pilot Courses